Vores Welding Theft - 4/5/2013
On 04-05-2013at approx. 1408 hours a deputy responded to Vore's Welding and Steel, 3234 SR 49, Ft. Recovery in regards to a theft. Upon arrival the deputy was advised that someone had entered a tool trailer at that location and stole (1) DeWalt Cordless Impact Wrench and (2) DeWalt Cordless Drills. The deputy was advised that the incident occurred sometime between 1730 hours on 04-04-2013 and 0900 hours on 04-05-2013. Anyone with additional information or leads should contact Sgt. Jay Wehrkamp.
The Mercer County Sheriff’s Office is in charge of security at the Mercer County Courthouse. The Court Security Division ensures the safety and security of the court buildings and of the people who appear and work in them. Court security facilitates and maximizes the efficiency of all judicial and other courthouse functions.
The Court Security Division assists in delivery of in-custody defendants to and from the courthouse in a safe and secure manner. Deputies also provide general security for the courts.
· On 4-16-2015 a deputy was called to a residence on Schroeder Rd in Washington Township in reference to a burglary that had taken place with forced entry. The homeowner came home and noticed several items in the residence messed with and missing. There was money and numerous jewelry items taken. This is believed to have taken place between 7:00 AM and 3:50 PM.
· On 04-16-2015 a deputy responded to a residence on Pine Rd in Washington Township in regards to a burglary that was found to have taken place. The rear door had been forced open to gain entry. There were multiple pieces of jewelry, money, and various other personal items taken. This is believed to have happened sometime between 4-16-2015 at 8:00PM and the week prior.
· On 4-20-2015 a deputy responded to a call in regards to some items missing from a hog barn on Pine Road in Washington Township. There was a stainless steel feeder and two 5 gallon buckets of copper wire that were missing from the property. All of the items that were taken were sitting outside of the hog barn. The theft occurred sometime around Monday, 4-13-15.
· On 4-24-2015 a deputy was dispatched to a residence on Pine Rd in Washington Township in reference to a theft. Taken were (3) three 1990 Buick Lesabre aluminum rims, (3) three large car batteries, (3) three small golf cart size batteries, and a bunch of old copper wire as well. It is believed that the items were taken the week prior sometime.
· In the early morning hours on 5-11-2015 a deputy responded to International Equipment Sales & Leasing on US RTE 127 in Dublin Township for an active alarm going off. Once on scene, it was found that the business was broken in to with forced entry, but the perpetrator(s) was no longer on scene.
· On 5-11-2015 a deputy responded to a residence on St Johns Rd in Marion Township in regards to a burglary. The front door was forced open. There were numerous pieces of jewelry taken and various other personal items. This occurred between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:41 PM on 5-11-2015.
If you have any information on these cases, you are asked to please contact the Detectives Division of the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office by calling the Tip Line at 567-890-8477. Or leave anonymous tip here.
The enforcement division includes investigative, traffic, motorcycle patrol, marine patrol, and community policing officers.