- On 10/18/2015 a deputy of the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office responded to Kozy Kampground in Franklin Township for a report of a stolen golf cart. The golf cart was described as a 2000 EZ-GO TXT Standard gas powered golf cart. The cart is maroon in color and has a hard top. The seat and hard top are white/cream in color. The tires are heavy tread with silver colored rims. The theft occurred sometime between Friday, 10/16/2015 and Sunday, 10/18/2015.
- On 10/22/2015 a deputy of the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office responded to River Trail Campground in Union Township for a report of a stolen golf cart. Stolen was a 2007 EZ-GO golf cart, black and orange in color. The cart has after market wheels and rims, a rear seat, a hard top, front headlights and rear tail lights. There is diamond plating on the floorboard threshhold. The owners describe it as being Harley Davidson colors. The theft took place the night of Monday, 10/19/2015.
- On 9/24/2015 at approx. 11:00 AM a deputy met with a male who resides in the 300 block of Strable Rd. The male indicated that someone had gained entry into his residence and stole (2) handguns and (1) rifle as described: (1) Ruger .SR9c .40 cal. semi-automatic handgun, dual tone with a slip on holster. (1) Bersa Thunder .380 ACP, semi-automatic handgun, blued, with a black Bersa holster. (1) Remington Model 66, Nylon .22 LR, semi-automatic with a green stock. There were no signs of forced entry. The deputy was advised that the incident occurred within the last month.
- On 09/20/2015 a deputy responded to a residence in Union Township in regards to a theft. Multiple vehicles were entered and an unknown amount of change was taken along with a red Verizon LG Cosmos 3 cell phone. This is believed to have occurred after 10:30 PM on 9/19/2015 and before 7:30 AM 9/20/2015.
- On 9/19/2015 at about 1:18 AM a deputy was called to a residence in Union Township in reference to a burglary that had taken place. A Sony PS3 gaming system with a blue controller, an LG flat screen TV and cash were taken from the residence. This is believed to have taken place between 5:30 PM on 9/18/2015 and 1:18 AM on 9/19/2015.
- On 9/9/2015 a deputy was dispatched to a residence in Mendon (Union Twp) in regards to a burglary that had taken place. Taken was a black colored X Box along with 2 black colored controllers and one white colored controller. There were several games stolen as well. This took place sometime between late Sunday 9/6/2015 and 9/8/2015 at about 9:00 AM.
- On 08/31/15 at about 7:14 AM a deputy was dispatched to TSC in Butler Township in regards to a theft of 2 trailers. The trailers were stolen sometime overnight. The trailers that were stolen were as follows:
- 2016 5x10 single axle black in color trailer. The body type is a Utility Landscape and the make is Carry-On Trailer. They have a wooden floor with a black colored mesh ramp style tailgate and black colored tool box that is secured to the front of the trailer on the a-frame of the tongue. The hitch requires a 2 inch size ball and each hitch had a ball type lock.
- On 10/2/2015 a deputy was called to a barn located on Philothea Rd to the west of Philothea. The male reported a theft of 4 steers. The steers would have been stolen over the last week and all of the steers missing would have been dehorned as well. The steers weighed about 1600-1700 lbs each.
If you have any information on these cases, you are asked to please contact the Detectives Division of the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office by calling the Tip Line at 567-890-8477. Or leave anonymous tip here.