- On 12/26/2016 a deputy took a report at River Trail Campground in Union Township, in regards to several campers that had been broken into. There were televisions stolen from inside the campers. This is believed to have taken place sometime in the last couple of weeks.
- On 12/22/2016 the Sheriff’s Office received multiple reports of mailboxes having been vandalized in the Washington Township area, on St Anthony Rd and Erastus Durbin Rd. This possibly happened between the hours of 8:30 pm on 12/21/2016 and 1:30 am on 12/22/216.
- On 12/8/2016 a deputy took a report at the Mercer County Fairgrounds in reference to vandalism that had occurred to a shed near the horseshoe pit. There was graffiti painted on the shed and is believed to have taken place a few days prior to the reporting date.
- On 12/7/2016 a deputy was dispatched to a residence in Mendon, Union Township, for a report of a theft of a chainsaw. The chainsaw had inadvertently been left lying in the backyard after being used and was stolen sometime overnight.
- On 11/5/16 a deputy took a report of mailbox vandalism that had occurred in the area of Erastus Durbin Road in Washington Township. The deputy responded to the area and found several mailboxes had been damaged. The suspect vehicle is believed to be a 03’-09’ GMC Envoy.
- On 11/2/16 a report was completed for theft from a motor vehicle that was parked outside of the Dollar General Store at the corner of US RTE 127 and ST RTE 219. A Samsung Galaxy Note 4 cell phone, a partial pack of cigarettes, and a lighter were taken from inside the vehicle. This incident happened during the afternoon of 11/2/16.
- On 10/20/16 a Deputy completed a report for a stolen road closed sign that was taken from the area of State Line Rd, between Lowry Rd and ST RTE 119 in Recovery Township. The sign is believed to have been stolen around 3:30 PM on 10/19/16. The sign measures about 3 foot by 4 foot and has a white backing.
- On 10/19/2016 a report was completed for theft of tools from a tool box and damage to the interior of a Case IH combine in Center Township. The tool box containing the stolen tools was on the combine and had been full of various tools valued at about $500. The theft and damage is believed to have taken place during the overnight hours of 10/16/16.
If you have any information on these cases, you are asked to please contact the Detectives Division of the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office by calling the Tip Line at 567-890-8477. Or leave anonymous tip here.