· On 9/24/2015 at approx. 11:00 AM a deputy met with a male who resides in the 300 block of Strable Rd. The male indicated that someone had gained entry into his residence and stole (2) handguns and (1) rifle as described: (1) Ruger .SR9c .40 cal. semi-automatic handgun, dual tone with a slip on holster. (1) Bersa Thunder .380 ACP, semi-automatic handgun, blued, with a black Bersa holster. (1) Remington Model 66, Nylon .22 LR, semi-automatic with a green stock. There were no signs of forced entry. The deputy was advised that the incident occurred within the last month.
· On 09/20/2015 a deputy responded to a residence in Union Township in regards to a theft. Multiple vehicles were entered and an unknown amount of change was taken along with a red Verizon LG Cosmos 3 cell phone. This is believed to have occurred after 10:30 PM on 9/19/2015 and before 7:30 AM 9/20/2015.
· On 9/19/2015 at about 1:18 AM a deputy was called to a residence in Union Township in reference to a burglary that had taken place. A Sony PS3 gaming system with a blue controller, an LG flat screen TV and cash were taken from the residence. This is believed to have taken place between 5:30 PM on 9/18/2015 and 1:18 AM on 9/19/2015.
· On 9/9/2015 a deputy was dispatched to a residence in Mendon (Union Twp) in regards to a burglary that had taken place. Taken was a black colored X Box along with 2 black colored controllers and one white colored controller. There were several games stolen as well. This took place sometime between late Sunday 9/6/2015 and 9/8/2015 at about 9:00 AM.
· On 08/31/15 at about 7:14 AM a deputy was dispatched to TSC in Butler Township in regards to a theft of 2 trailers. The trailers were stolen sometime overnight. The trailers that were stolen were as follows:
o 2016 5x10 single axle black in color trailer. The body type is a Utility Landscape and the make is Carry-On Trailer. They have a wooden floor with a black colored mesh ramp style tailgate and black colored tool box that is secured to the front of the trailer on the a-frame of the tongue. The hitch requires a 2 inch size ball and each hitch had a ball type lock.
If you have any information on these cases, you are asked to please contact the Detectives Division of the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office by calling the Tip Line at 567-890-8477. Or leave anonymous tip here.